At Happy Hippo, we are very proud to offer the highest-quality kratom on the market. Our customers frequently tell us that Happy Hippo kratom (as opposed to kratom from other brands) requires a considerably smaller serving size to achieve the desired resonation.
Whether you're new to kratom, or just new to Happy Hippo, we encourage you to remember: when it comes to kratom, less is more.
Recommended Serving Size
So – how much kratom should you take? That depends. Everyone's metabolism is different. Your weight, muscle mass, and age all factor in.
For beginners, we recommend a starting serving size of ½ – 2 grams.
Measuring Your Serving Size
To measure kratom in powder form, use a dry scoop.
You can also use normal kitchen utensils, like a measuring spoon or digital scale.
1 level scoop = 1 gram = ½ teaspoon = 2.5 cc
Be sure the measurement is level (flush with the top of the scoop), not heaping.
To measure your kratom serving size in capsules, extracts, taffies, or other non-powder kratom products, follow the directions on the product label.
- Wait at least 4 hours between servings.
- Mix kratom powder with regular or sugar-free fruit juice to help offset the earthy taste
(we like pineapple!).
- Avoid taking kratom on an empty stomach.
- Keep a Kratom Journal: record your servings sizes, strains, and observations.
Adjusting Your Serving Size
If after some time you decide you'd like to change your serving size, do so in small (½ gram) increments. There's no need to rush.
Remember: every strain is unique! Different kratom varieties will resonate differently.
Kratom requires some trial and error to find your “sweet spot” (ideal personal serving size). Be patient, stick with it, and you'll be a pro in no time.
Check out these Happy Hippo Blog articles:
- A Beginner's Guide to Kratom
- Kratom Usage: How Much Kratom Should I Take?
- Kratom Strains – Your Ultimate Guide
- Buying Kratom: A Beginner's Guide to Finding Your Best Kratom Strain
- Your Ultimate Guide to Kratom Powder – Strains, Products, Effects and More
- Your Ultimate Guide to Kratom Extract
- Kratom Extract: Everything About Liquid Kratom Energy Shots
- How to Optimize the Effects of Kratom
- How to Super-Charge Your Kratom Bioavailability
- Managing Your Kratom Tolerance
- Rotating Kratom Strains
We hope you found this article helpful. If you have more questions, check out the other Help Center articles or message us at email@example.com.